Skiing & Snowboarding Holidays
- Ski resort Gosau is part of Dachstein West ski area. Gosau is the largest ski region in Upper Austria.
- Ski passes are also valid in 6 additional ski areas; all of which you can get to within a short time: Krippenstein Dachstein, Feuerkogel - Ebensee, Postalm, St. Martin am Tennengebirge, Lungötz and Karkogel - Abtenau
- 40 lifts and cable railways connect 140 km of slopes for advanced and beginners. Softly ski runs for whole family, snow parks, FIS slopes for skiing pros, deep powdery snow for free-riders, cross-country ski tracks will give you a unforgetable skiing fun
- Ski schools are available in Gosau and Russbach.
- Gosau ski area is just 2 km away from the villa. Also Russbach ski area can easily be reached at 5 km away. The bus station is near the Villa